The automotive industry demands reliable sump and transfer pumps for manufacturing processes including parts stamping, assembly, machining, painting and washing. Pitbull sump and wastewater pumps can handle wastewater with debris, paint sludge, hot condensate, and abrasives (such as machining chips) without clogging. Our pumps are resistant to corrosive liquids or chemicals. Custom pumps are also available for oil separator applications such as oil skimming or recovery.
What Automotive Applications Can Pitbull Industrial Pumps Handle?
- Chip, grinding and turning waste sumps
- Hydromation sumps, coolant with metal chips
- Machining chip and coolant sumps
- Overhead spray washer service
- Paint sludge and water sumps
- Sand, ash sumps in foundry plants
- Waste, trash and Sewage pumps
- Waste hydraulic oil sumps
- Filter-press feed, plating and misc. waste stream pumps
- Automatic indexing vacuum assist & gravity feed filter sumps
- Vacuum drum filtration pumps
- Hot condensate sumps
- Lapping compound transfer pumps
- Plating and prep services
- Acid caustic parts cleaner circulation pumps
- Porcelain coating lines, constant feed (dual) water based pumps
- Tramp oil skimmer service separator pumps
- Slop oil recovery
Contact us to learn more about these automotive pump applications. Want to get right down to the nitty-gritty? Submit an application data sheet for the type of pump you need, and we’ll get back in touch soon with information on the right pump for your situation.