Pitbull Pumps are rugged enough to withstand the submersion and continuous flow rates inherent in wastewater pump applications. The Pitbull Pump’s unique pneumatic displacement design includes full pipe passages that allow raw sewage, trash, slurries, and sludge to flow through without clogging.
What Water & Wastewater Applications Can Pitbull Pumps Handle?
- Grit chambers
- Primary and secondary sludge transfer
- Sewage lift
- Tank and truck wash
- Trash, dirt, debris, oil, grease waste water
- Oil water separators
- Non-emulsifying water and hydrocarbon pumping
- Digester feed, raw sewage
- Sewage lift stations
- Sewage sumps with NAOH and Nitric Acid
- Waste water sewage
- Sewage ejector retrofits for Clow, Shone, Expelsor and Yeomans legacy pumps
Contact us to learn more about these wastewater pump applications. Want to jump-start the process? Submit an application data sheet for the type of pump you need, and we’ll get back in touch soon with information on the right pump for your situation.